K series R
Independent LEDs, indicate the status of the battery
Activation of the transmitter is protected by an electronic key-code and an auto shut-off option which is programmable
The system automatically change to another frequency in the presence of radio interference
Eco power management system. Save on batteries
It can receive and display via 4 LEDs signals coming from the receiver (relay action feedback)
Mushrooms type EMO button
Internal BootLoader, up firmware to the date by using computer
Wireless pairing procedure using the keyboard pushbuttons
QI wireless charging pad is optional in New 2016 K plus series
- Pushbutton 2, 4, 6, 8,10, 12 single / double pressure motion buttons
- Weight approx. 390g (10, 12 buttons)
- Size 193×57×51mm(2-8 buttons)
- Size 230×57×51mm(10, 12 buttons)
- Frequency band 915 MHz
- Channel space 12.5 kHz
- Number of available on/off command max. 24 + Start and EMO
- Hamming distance ≥ 15
- Radio communication bi-directional
- Frequency handling
- Automatic and dynamic switching between 2 channels
- Power supply LR6(AA)1.5V / NiMH(AA)1.2V x2
- Stop command response time ~ 50 ms
- Command response time ~ 50 ms
- Protection degree IP65
- Operating and storage temperature (-25°C)~(+55°C) / (-40°C)~(+85°C)
- Housing material PA6 (GF30%)
More than important
The rubber protective cover under the EMO button is designed to against dust and small rocks falls. This designed avoids small rocks jam when emergency is happened!
Stronger than ever!
K series, One of the most shock resistant transmitter, is constructed of an ultra-high impact resistant comer bumper.The corners of K series are reinforced for firmer grip and added protection in case of drop.
Details are important
The stainless legs on the back of K series give the case plenty of lay-on-the-ground protection for increasing the lifetime of the housing.
Non-slip yet durable
The backside of K series constructed like a new set of track tire. A matte black rubber-tone finish is durable and offers a secure grip.