K series R
Independent LEDs, indicate the status of the battery
Activation of the transmitter is protected by an electronic key-code and an auto shut-off option which is programmable
The system automatically change to another frequency in the presence of radio interference
Eco power management system. Save on batteries
It can receive and display via 3 LEDs signals coming from the receiver (relay action feedback)
Mushrooms type EMO button
Internal BootLoader, up firmware to the date by using computer
Wireless pairing procedure using the keyboard pushbuttons
- 4 single / double pressure motion buttons
- Weight approx. approx. 78g
- Size 79×45.7×23.5 mm
- Frequency band 433 or 915 MHz
- Channel space 12.5 kHz
- Number of available on/off command max. 24 + Start and EMO
- Hamming distance ≥ 15
- Radio communication bi-directional
- Frequency handling
- Automatic and dynamic switching between 2 channels
- Power supply LR6(AA)1.5V / NiMH(AA)1.2V x2
- Stop command response time ~ 50 ms
- Command response time ~ 50 ms
- Protection degree IP65
- Operating and storage temperature (-25°C)~(+55°C) / (-40°C)~(+85°C)
- Housing material PA6 (GF30%)
Light and Handy
It is easy to carry with one hand.
Small but complete in every detail
Although it is small in size, it can be used for industrial purposes.
As light as a feather
The transmitter is just 78 kilograms. It meets industrial standards, but does not have the thick and heavy industrial image.
A liitle big help: Data Feedback
The ”Data Feedback” function enables the visualization of status through 12 LEDs. These 12 LEDs are programmable to see the actual STATUS of each relay in receiver.